The 41st Naval Task Force
Welcome to the 41st|Navy Task Force.

Your Fleet Admiral and Commander of the 41st Task Force is Admiral Jack Smith
The Flagship of the 41st| Naval Task Force is the 41st|Carrier-Arizona

If you are reading this and you fancy joining the 41st, please speak to Commodore William Jensen who commands the 41st|Battleship-Unity

Thank you

Rear Admiral Kyle Weaver
Welcome to the 41st|Navy Task Force.

Your Fleet Admiral and Commander of the 41st Task Force is Admiral Jack Smith
The Flagship of the 41st| Naval Task Force is the 41st|Carrier-Arizona

If you are reading this and you fancy joining the 41st, please speak to Commodore William Jensen who commands the 41st|Battleship-Unity

Thank you

Rear Admiral Kyle Weaver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGalleryTeam Speak 3 New Server

about time to Clean up!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobalt Horizon

Cobalt Horizon

about time to Clean up! Empty
PostSubject: about time to Clean up!   about time to Clean up! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 am

just one thing...as its probably Clean Up time, i think.

time to Archive or clean up, our forums, just been flicking though a few things and well... old posts ether need to be updated or cleaned out... also probably a good time to figure out who's still with us and who's not just like who's still our ally's and who's not anymore, it would also goto making things easier on us should we make a return and begin recruiting again, hopefuly some good snub pilots this time around, really could use a few of them to take on enemy bombers and protect our own bombers and caps while they take out the opposing caps
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: about time to Clean up!   about time to Clean up! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:30 am

Clean up. Possibly.

Who still with us and not, depends on who will answer me when I ask.

Recruiting, feel free to send people to the recruitment on Disco forums. I'll deal with them there.

Small update, anyone that sees Hell Khan flying under a 41st tag is to ask him to remove it on behalf of Wolf. If he refuses, screen, and put it here

This is the official update

-Wolf
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Horizon

Cobalt Horizon

PostSubject: Re: about time to Clean up!   about time to Clean up! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Wolf wrote:
Small update, anyone that sees Hell Khan flying under a 41st tag is to ask him to remove it on behalf of Wolf. If he refuses, screen, and put it here

i have seen khan once or twice, also mentioned to him that i don't recall we have met and the name is unfamiliar to me, according to his word he's been with the 41st from the start, but i do believe he can be found via GC [Here] but should i see him again i will ask when we have our friendly little planned chat.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: about time to Clean up!   about time to Clean up! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 pm

He was one of the founders with Leam. He left, about when I joined, and then rejoined a few weeks ago. He left a couple days ago, but is currently refusing to remove the tag. If he carrys on, I will take it to admins and request a force rename
Back to top Go down
Cobalt Horizon

Cobalt Horizon

PostSubject: Re: about time to Clean up!   about time to Clean up! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

ahh good to know, i'll be sure to make it part of the primary topic when i get around to catching up with him, been doing a little digging into the 41st history and him, aint got much to go on sadly, but i'll see what i can do when i take a crack at it, see if i can convince him nicely with out the use of force or mention of force, hopefully it doesn't turn ugly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about time to Clean up!   about time to Clean up! Empty

Back to top Go down

about time to Clean up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 41st Naval Task Force :: Other :: Other/Flood-
Jump to: